Sports and Administrative Executive
Reporting to the SSRA General Manager, the Sports and Administrative Executive shall be responsible for the management of the Organisation’s administration, accounts, and human resources, ensuring operational excellence so as to bolster the SSRA Management Committee in its endeavour to evolve Singapore Squash, in concert with developing the organisation’s prominence, locally and regionally.
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident (Mandatory)
- A Level or Diploma, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Physical Education or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably honed in the sports industry (for example, National Sports Associations or recreation clubs)
- Strong record in issues management, with experience in events and project management
- Conversant with social media platforms, with a passion for keeping abreast of related trends
Interested applicants please email your resume to email@example.com. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.