This year, SSRA would like to present a new event structure for the above.
There will be 2 events running concurrently.
- PSA Challenger 5 (Men) event - Pro satellite (NEW)
- Applicable to PSA members only.
- Asian Junior Squash Series (Gold event) - Usual
- Info provided below
Details as follows:
Dates: 30 to 4 December 2016
Time: Full day
Venue: Kallang Squash Centre (52 Stadium Road,Singapore 397724)
Charges: $40 (Local Players,Junior Events)
$50 (Local Players,Senior Events)
$100 (Non Local Junior & Senior Events)
Format: Circuit Format
Age Cut-Off Date
- 4 December 2016 for respective junior age groups and Masters event.
Entry Forms and Tournament Details are available for download below
- Group Entry Form (Click to download)
- There are various tabs I.e. International or local sign ups- Oversea junior entries (Form A) must be endorsed by respective National Association.
- Payment to be made as per instructions in he Tournament Handbook.- Local players may use Form D for registration or the online tournament platform (SportyHQ).
- Online tournament platform (SportyHQ) - Applicable for all local entries and *foreign players participating in the Open category (*Does not require association’s endorsement).- Payment can be made via credit card.
Tournament Handbook (Click to download)
Do take note that the closing date is 16 October 2016.
The event is organized by SSRA.
Package 1 : Days Hotel Singapore at Zhongshan Park 3
Package 2 : Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park 4
Entry Fee for Non Local Players with Accommodation (Players,Officials,Parents)
- Package 1: SGD 580 per person for twin sharing. SGD 1160 per person for single room.
- Package 2: SGD 700 per person twin sharing. SGD 1400 per person for single room.
- For 6 nights form 29th November (check-in date) to 5th December (check-out date),breakfast included.
- Shuttle bus will be provided between courts and hotel room from 30th November to 4th December for players/officials/parents who take up the above packages.
- All arriving foreign players and officials will be picked up from the airport upon request/submission of travel itinerary (Form C). There will be no airport transfer at the end of the event.
For more information and to register, kindly contact Tournament Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+65) 63455675